||TR-ADSK-FDS-ESS See available dates and locations below|
||Autodesk Factory Design Suite Essentials|
This course is designed to cover the basic functions of the Autodesk Factory Design Suite. The hands on exercises will demonstrate the tools for integrating 2D layout data with 3D models of factory equipment, creating accurate factory models and 3D visual walkthroughs that helps teams collaborate effectively and make more informed decisions before any equipment is installed and commissioned on the factory floor.
User Level: Intermediate
To successfully complete this course the student must have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® Vista, Windows® XP, or Windows® 7 operating systems.
- Basic drafting and design skills.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD drawing practices.
Who should attend:
Designers and engineers responsible for creating and maintaining factory floor layouts, or for the machines and equipment in the factory.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the class prerequisites please contact us.
- Getting Started with Autodesk Inventor
- Basic Sketching Techniques
- Basic Shape Design
- Detailed Shape Design
- Creating Layouts and Placing Assets
- Factory Asset Publishing
- Workflow and Best Practices
- Basic View Creation
- Navisworks Getting Started
- Visualization / Digital Mockup
- Interference / Collaboration
Full Course Outline:
[ PDF ]
No instructor-led class sessions are scheduled
1/20/2019 and 5/20/2019.
There are currently
in your registration bin.
Tata Technologies ACADEMY: 1-888-549-9967