This course will take users to a higher level of productivity when creating and working with assemblies in the Autodesk® Inventor® software. Specific advanced assembly modeling techniques covered include Motion and Transitional Constraints, Top-Down design techniques, Positional Representations, Shrinkwrap, and Level of Detail representations. Additional material aimed at increasing efficiency also includes: Design Accelerator, Inventor Studio, iMates and iAssemblies, and Frame Generator.
To successfully complete this course the student must have:
- Inventor users familiar with current parametric part and assembly design.
- Completed the Inventor Advanced Part Design course
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Basic drafting and design skills.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the class prerequisites please contact us.
- Working Effectively with Assemblies
- Introduction to Top-Down Design
- Derived Components
- Multi-Body Part Modeling
- Layout Design
- Associative Links and Adaptive Parts
- Positional Representations
- Model Simplification
- Level of Detail Representations
- Design Accelerator
- Advanced File Management
- Inventor Studio
- Frame Generator
- Assembly Duplication Options
Full Course Outline:
[ PDF ]