||TR-ADSK-ACADINT See available dates and locations below|
This course is designed for the experienced AutoCAD user who wants to further their understanding of AutoCAD. It incorporates the features, commands, and techniques for becoming more productive when creating, annotating, and printing drawings with AutoCAD. This intermediate level course continues to build on the basic concepts of the AutoCAD Essentials course.
To successfully complete this course the student must have:
- Competed the AutoCAD Essentials course or have equivalent experience with AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Basic drafting and design skills.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the class prerequisites please contact us.
- Drawing Objects
- Manipulating Objects and Data
- Dimensioning and Annotation
- Annotation Scaling
- Blocks and Attributes
- Dynamic Blocks
- Layer Management and Best Practices
- Layouts and Views
- Introduction to Sheet Sets
- Creating Tables
Full Course Outline:
src="http://www.tatatechnologies.com/images/pdf-icon_sm.gif" border="0"> [ PDF ]
No instructor-led class sessions are scheduled
4/26/2019 and 8/24/2019.
There are currently
in your registration bin.
Tata Technologies ACADEMY: 1-888-549-9967